SevinTech is approved through CAOIRI Part 21 Sub.J for Design Organization (DOA)
through CAOIRI Part 21 Sub.F for Producing base on it's capability list
SevinTech Design Organization Approval
SevinTech will ensure that an adequate number of appropriately qualified staff is provided to perform all the functions of the DO in avionic and cabin department. The Design Organization Approval has been granted to SevinTech for following areas:
- Avionics equipment installation
- Cabin Interiors
- SevinTech can perform design activities under Part 21 and within its scope of approval.
- SevinTech shall be entitled, within its terms of approval and under the relevant procedures of the design assurance system:
- To classify changes to type design and repairs as "major" or "minor".
- To approve minor changes to type design and minor repairs.
- To issue information or instructions containing the following statement:
SevinTech Production Letter of Agreement
For more information on list of production, please refer to "Products" .
SevinTech Authorised Release Certificate - Form 1
Form 1 is the Authorised Release Certificate for stating that a product, a part, or a component was manufactured in accordance with approved/not approved design data.
SevinTech's "Authorized release certificate Form 1" are displayed as below.